Taking good care of your sunglasses guarantees their durability and ensures clear, comfortable vision. Here are some practical tips for looking after your pair:
1. Clean regularly: Use a soft microfiber cloth to gently wipe the lenses. Remove fingerprints, dirt and dust to avoid visual distortion. Chamoisine vuarnet
2. Use a protective case: Always store your glasses in their case when you are not wearing them. This prevents scratches and accidental damage. Protective cases Vuarnet
3. Use a lanyard: If you tend to remove your glasses frequently, use a lanyard or chain to keep them around your neck. This reduces the risk of losing them. Cords Vuarnet
4. Check and adjust the temples: Make sure the temples fit snugly against your face. Poorly adjusted temples can cause discomfort and distortion of the frame’s shape. Appointment with one of our approved opticians
5. Use lukewarm water and mild soap: If your glasses are dirtier, rinse them in lukewarm water and use a mild soap. Avoid harsh chemicals that could damage lens coatings
1. Don’t wipe with an abrasive cloth: Avoid using rough cloths, such as paper towels or anything with fibers, as they may scratch the lenses.
2. Don’t use harsh chemicals: Avoid cleaners containing harsh chemicals such as ammonia or alcohol, as they can damage lens coatings and frames.
3. Don’t leave glasses exposed to extreme heat: Avoid leaving your sunglasses in high heat, such as on a car dashboard in direct sunlight. This can distort the frame’s shape and damage lenses.
4. Don’t rest glasses face down: Avoid placing your glasses face down, as this could scratch the lenses. Always use a protective case to store them.
5. Don’t use your shirt or fingers to clean: Avoid cleaning your lenses with your shirt, hands or fingers. Dirt particles present can cause scratches.